New User? Follow these simple steps.
In order to register for an iCity Online account, residents must use their PIN information found on their Tax Bill and Water Bills from the Township of South Stormont. You may also request your PIN information from the office - Click here to request your PIN information
- Click on “Link & Register” on the upper right of the screen.
- Click “Show Me How”
- Select the Account Type (PT-Property Tax or UB-Utility Billing)
- Complete the required fields.
- Click “Continue”. You will now be required to create your Username and Password.
- Registration is complete.
Special Note: When adding a Property Tax Account, roll numbers must be inputted as shown below.
To add additional accounts to your profile (you can add multiple PT accounts as well as UB (water) accounts) follow these steps:
- Click on your Name on the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- Under “Need to Add an Account”, select UB-Utility Bill or PT-Property Tax
- Enter the Water Account (14 digits) or Roll Number (15 digits including the decimal) and the Access Code/PIN from your Property Tax Notice.
- Click on “Save Account”.
- Your account is now saved.